Urgent Requirement For Senior / Planning Engineer Real Estate Company
Desired Candidate Profile :
Candidate should have minimum 2 year and above work experience in any construction or real estate company.
1. Plan / ascertain the completion of projects within the specification of time and cost parameters.
2. Carry out estimations of all works to be executed on the projects.
3. Design, plan and coordinate the project at various sites.
4. Make a comparison of actual v/s estimated quantities for projects completed.
SCOPE OF WORK & KEY TASKS
1. Prepare bar charts and CPM/PERT at appropriate intervals.
2. Monitor progress against each task.
3. Work out the actual quantities of each and every item for estimation.
4. Fulfil all the site requirements of drawings, designs, decisions in consultation with architects/consultants for the site.
5. Give periodic progress reports to the Accounts Department, Senior Manager – Construction and Vice President – Projects.
6. Implement the ISO standards and procedures as laid by the Senior Manager – Construction and Quality Control Engineer.
7. Co-ordinate with all external & internal agencies.
8. Ensure correct safety and security on site.
9. Prepare total costing of projects.
10. Prepare reconciliation of the project.
11. Carry out the rate analysis for the items.
12. Prepare a list of all the materials and labours required.
13. Prepare schedule of material requirement over the length of project.
14. Check the material consumed w.r.t. Bills of Quantities (BOQ).
15. Prepare schedule of cash flow/ funds requirements.
16. Prepare comparative statements between different projects.
17. Prepare cash flows
Job Location : Andheri
Salary As per Industry standard
Interested candidates please send their updated resume on email@example.com